I know this post is far from amazing but I finally figured out how to post movies and how to string pics into my own movie. Ok I knew how to string pics together previously but I just discovered a program on Eric's computer that makes it super easy. Sorry there is not music. I promise to have that next time but I have to locate some cds to do so. For R&R and Great Grandma Just click on the triangle at the bottom of the screen.
3 comments:
This is great, Beth. I love it! I wish I knew how to do that.
Can you teach me?
This is the third time I am trying. My mind is not set for change. From oliviajack to jackolivia. Am trying again. I still can't find the triangle at the bottom of the page. Love Grandma
We found the triangle so give us a gold star. Fantastic pics. We love it! Beth, you are a genious!
Father R and Mother R
Post a Comment