Some people are
annoying. You know the type. The kind that start a blog, go
gung ho for awhile and then taper off, almost to the point that you give up on them. But you don't give up. You continue to look every week or so and then Finally they post. Yes I have become one of Those. Sometimes I even check my own blog to see if perhaps I have Finally posted something but no. Sorry. I really mean to be better about this. And I will try harder. And I realize this is a lame post. But sometimes you just have to start somewhere and unfortunately for you this is somewhere.
5 comments:
Hurray for one of those posts!
Good to hear your thoughts.
Dana
Whoo-hoo! This is Tons Better than what I just posted over there on my blog, but I'm leaving it up and no one will read it because it's just so dang long. Oh well....
Ok, so I really, really thought this post was about me--guess I'm self-centered, but..I really did. Um, it's only been 10 days since your last post (not 2 months, ahem, cough, cough), and I have been checking periodically, but didn't really think I'd say anything, given my HORRID blogging skills. :)
Yeah... a new blog entry!
Dana - Welcome to the comments.
Rebecca - I went to your blog and there was nothing but silence..
Mary - You have one year old twin girls and a 3 year old son. I would never complain about your posting or lack there of... I would however leave comments begging for pics of your beautiful children.
T - I love you Man!
Post a Comment