
I have a shot great shot of Eric and the kids in this same spot but that might end up being our christmas card if we don't get any snow when we are in Michigan for Thanksgiving. So you may see it and you may not. I like this one because of Jack's vest. And because they are actually sitting and not up and running. I was able to take like three more photos after this and then the batterny went dead in my camera blast! But lucky for you or there would be even more pics on this post. Thanks for looking.
3 comments:
What great pictures!! Grandpa and I keep looking at them and we can't decide which one we like the best. We love all of them. Thanks for posting. Just one question. How about buying a vest , shirt, and those shoes for our boy? He looks just great in them. We don't even care if he thinks he is Darth Vader, we think he is too cute in them.
I like the golf course, of course! You had that figured out! And, yes, really you should use that photo you didn't show for your Christmas cards because we aren't going to get snow here at Thanksgiving. But we're dying to see that one, too. Oh, come on, put that one on the blog too. Please? We never tire of seeing these two beautiful children. Thanks for doing this.
Grandpa
I like the golf course, of course! You had that figured out! And, yes, really you should use that photo you didn't show for your Christmas cards because we aren't going to get snow here at Thanksgiving. But we're dying to see that one, too. Oh, come on, put that one on the blog too. Please? We never tire of seeing these two beautiful children. Thanks for doing this.
Grandpa
Post a Comment