Sunday, October 08, 2006

Indications

Wow less than a week of cable and this is what I get -

Momma?
Yes Olivia?
We need to go to Sears sometime.
Really? Why?
Because we need to get some STYLE into our house. We need to change things up.

Well, maybe we should just be content with what we have.

OK but we can still change things up using the stuff we have and just mixing it up. Like those pictures we could move in here and maybe Jack and I could have our own rooms.

So where would your room be?

I like orange ALOT. (this means she will stay in the room they currently share)

So where will Jack go?

We can move him upstairs.

She then nods her head approvingly and smiles at me.

With my right hand raised I promise to never watch constectutive episodes of Flip This House again... at least not while my children are awake.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is too funny! Maybe if she watches a few episodes of Clean Sweep she will develop a love of cleaning and organizing.

Post a Comment