Ok lets see how well this works. I need to pick a book for my bookclub. This is the bookclub that reads theology books or books that have some sort of religious focus. Normally I recommend a book I have already read but the rules say you are suppose to pick something you have not read and this time I am trying to abide by the rules. So I need some help. I will consider any suggestions. It does not have to be explicitly Christian but the book should lend itself to good conversation along a religious line. If I could pick a book I have already read I would choose Life of Pi. I am considering an Ann Rynd book. I would also love to suggest a book about the life of Jonathan Edwards but it is way too long. So you get the picture and now I wait...
Thanks
1 comment:
How about these:
Lewis Smedes, "My God and I: A Spiritual Memoir"
Richard Mouw, "Calvinism in the Las Vegas Airport"
Brennan Manning, "Ruthless Trust"
Carol Rottman, "Writers in the Spirit"
And didn't we give you a copy of the last two? Seems like you're in!
F&M R
Post a Comment