
Olivia keeps losing her teeth. Today she lost her fourth. FOURTH!! She told me that she lost it at school while they were reading a story about the president whose names start with K and M. (I did not figure it out until she told me that the K stood for King... ok if you still don't know forget the part about being president because he wasn't but he was a preacher which she added once I had guessed who it was). Now while these teeth keep falling out, there is very little forth coming concerning new teeth. And here I thought that is why they fell out - because new ones were trying to grow in.
If that is the case we are get gypped because currently we only have one little snaggletooth poking through. At this rate I am thinking she will be completely toothless by grade three with just a little snaggletooth dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment