
What did you do one hour before Thanksgiving dinner?? We made napkin holders.

The picture I did not get was the one where we all put the hats on our head after dinner.

O made this at school. She was all excited to wear it but then removed it immediately once everyone showed up for dinner. I think she thought we would all be dressed up as Indians and Pilgrims because she refused to put it back on. If I had know I would have come as a pilgrim.

You know you live in the south when the big event is the lighting of the Lucky Strike Water Tower!!

This was at the lighting of the tower event. Aren't they Adorable!

Decorating Cookies with our friends!

Precious!

The Cookies!!

The Consuming!
2 comments:
Beth what kind of food coloring did you use for the frosting those were great vibrant colors. Thanks for keeping us relatives up on things.
I just used some gel food coloring stuff. They only kind I could find in the grocery store but I did use almost the whole tube.!
Post a Comment