Thursday, October 27, 2005

Read your Bible and Pray everyday so you can Grow, Grow, Grow

Here is my Olivia. She is growing up. I tell her to stop but she just won’t listen. She got her first real bike and then she lost her first two teeth within four days of each other. The first one (and I am convince this one was the first tooth she grew and that broke through election night of 2000) appropriately fell out while she was chewing on some sample bread at the SuperTarget. The second one fell out at home. I think she may have been watching TV - again appropriate for our family. Her smile is changing and if I think about it too much it makes me cry. She is indeed growing up too fast.

1 comment:

Curious Servant said...

She is so cute!

When I lost that tooth it was because it came out in a peanut butter sandwich and I accdently swallowed it!

My mom helkped me write a letter to the tooth fairy explaining the situation. I also asked the tooth fairy what she did with all the teeth she collected.

The next morning there was a nickle and a note saying that she had elves in a factory that made them into billiard balls.

Post a Comment