Wednesday, June 01, 2005
The Zoo
Saturday we got up bright and early (7:00 am) and drove to the zoo. Thanks to RS and the loan of her van we all got to drive together. I know you have all been to the zoo before so I will just let the pics tell you about our day. A few things to mention would be we taught Jack to say elephant. And I also think we made the connection for him that these animals he sees in his books really do exist. (he is such a doubter, who knew?) Another thing of note was that it was Eric's parents 46th wedding anniversary. On the way back home we had a great time talking about when they got married, their early married years and just general personal history stuff. It was great to hear all of their stories. They really need to put it all down in a book or something so we won't all forget.!
No comments:
Post a Comment