Sunday, May 08, 2005

Jack and shoes, the saga continues

Jack is still very fond of shoes. Last week we went to Target to pick up a few things. I needed some new sandals. So I took O to the shoe department while Eric and Jack hung out in the toys for boys aisle. (Olivia, Jack and Eric had already been through the toys for girls aisle and that is why O was willing to come with me.)
Eric told me that when they were finished with the toy section and left to join me and O, Jack started taking his shoes off as soon as he saw the shoe department. When we later left the shoe department, Jack just started to scream!!!
Ok fast forward to the next morning. Jack comes sauntering into our room around 7:30. All happiness and sunshine. He crawls into bed, next to me and then he starts pointing and jumping up and down and making happy shrieks. I look to where he is pointing and lo and behold, it is my shoe box with my new sandals from Target. I tell him yes he can go put my shoes on and it was like Christmas for the boy, he was just sooo happy. I did explain that they were my shoes and not his and after he wore them around the house and outside, he did finally hand them over to me so I would wear them to work. Below is a pic of Jack in my new target sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment