Olivia drew the pic below. She did it on one of her snow days when she was home with daddy. We hung it on her door in her room. I think it is a cool pic. I really like the shape of the house.
Now here is the trick, can you find Jack in the pic. Yes he is there but you have to look closely.
Eric is the one with the green hair. I am standing next to Eric and I believe I am wearing earrings... how odd. And then Olivia is the other person with earrings and a big belly button - oh my word I hope she hasn't pierced her belly button. Then if you go back to me, Jack it just to the right of my hip. Yes the small red blob. I don't know what that means. I will leave that up to you to decide.
1 comment:
This is so funny. Freud would have a heyday (sp?). You absolutely have to save that drawing.... Although Jack would use it as arsenal in his quarrel that his sister always hated him and you guys did nothing about it. Sigh. Still, it's funny.
Post a Comment