Sunday, December 12, 2004

Spring time in Autumn

Had a little trouble posting these pics. For some reason it kept posting old pics already on the blog. Oh well. These are from this past Wednesday. It was gorgeous here. Bright and Sunny in the low 70's. It was so nice we played outside for a little bit before I went to work. Jack was very cute with the football and wanting to pump it up. And Olivia actually climb pretty high in the tree/bush. Higher than in the shot I got of her and Jack. Today we finally put up our tree and Christmas decorations. I did take some pics but you will have to wait for them until later because I had to recharge the batteries on the camera so currently the pics are stuck inside the camera. If things go well I will try and post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! And yes, they are so sweet! I love the one of Jack on the "bike." He looks a little frustrated....

Yes, I love the pictures. But this weather is ridiculous. An outrage, really. Who heard of 70-degree weather in December??? But what can be done about it? -rs

Post a Comment