We had a great day together. Jack woke us up around 5:30 but we were able to stay in bed until Olivia woke up at 7:30. She explained to us that Santa had rearanged the furniture (we had moved the couch so it was facing the tree) and left presents. I asked her is Santa had eaten her cookies and not only had he eaten them he had left her and Jack a thank you note for the cookies. Such manners that Santa. We then open gifts from under the tree, stopping to play with each toy of course and then had pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Then we opened our stockings. Then we just spent the day relaxing and playing and eating junk. And we finished the day off by riding around to look at the Christmas lights and stopping by to visit RS and her family. It was a great way to finish out the day. Merry Christmas to all!
1 comment:
Wow! What great postings, and great pictures! I hadn't checked your site in a few days, and what a reward for finally looking. Also, of course, I like that I am mentioned several times. This feels appropriate somehow....
The photos really are great, and your children, as ever, are adorable!!! -rs
Post a Comment