Saturday, December 18, 2004

Carpenter Jack

This past Wednesday we had carpet put in our two bedrooms. We moved out all the furniture ourselves and the front rooms of our house were a mess the whole day. I took the day off and Jack and I watched the carpet guys install our new carpet. OK most of the time Jack was finding boxes/baskets/drawers to dump all the contents out of and I was following Jack picking up all the contents and putting them back in their container. I did this for about an hour and then I just gave up and let him dump everything out and spent the rest of the day stepping on things. Anyhow Jack only saw the Carpet guys doing their job for about 10 minutes but as soon as they left he ran around the open rooms with a packaging tape tool and pretended to be tucking in the carpet just like the carpenters. It was adorable. But when ever I tried to take his pic he would run away or start pounding on the walls with his packaging tape. I finally got this shot and thought it said it all. He has the butt crack thing down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment