Tuesday, December 14, 2004

As promised

OK here is the tree. I tried to post a pic of Eric putting the lights on, ok it was actually a pic of Eric being distracted by the football game while he tried to put the lights on the tree, but the wrong picture kept posting. Hopefully I just need to clear out the old pics in my HELLO account and this will stop happening because it is driving me NUTS.
Olivia was all excited about decorating the tree and was a great helper. Jack was just in total awe of the tree. For the longest time he just stood back and looked at it and finally he got close to it and pointed at the lights and the ornaments. Of course the newness has now warn off and Jack is taking the ornaments off the tree and I am sure soon he will be pushing a chair up to the tree and trying to climb it. Oh well, lets hope I at least get a pic if that happens....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm looking for the bubble-lights. Are there bubble-lights on the tree? Where are the bubble-lights?
(Jack is adorable. Okay, O is too. :) )-rs

Beth said...

RS, RS, RS... the blinding bright white lights are the bubble lights. They are Jack and O's FAVORITE!!! I am sure Jack will incorporate them into his plan to climb the tree.

Post a Comment