We had a great time trick or treating with RS' family. Olivia dressed as Pocahontas again this year. Eric did help her make a cool hair clip with hanging feathers and beads so she wasn't dressed exactly the same as last year. She also had her hair in braids this year. Jack was a cow. We inherited a cow outfit from our friends a few years ago. It was Olivia's first Halloween outfit as well. When O wore it you could push on the stomach and a mooing sound came out. By the time Jack wore it, the mooing sounded like it was coming from an almost extinct cow. Very Very Sad. And of course Jack doesn't talk so he wouldn't say moo either. But he did love Trick or Treating. In fact the following morning he woke up, tried to put his cow outfit on and grab Olivia's biggest purse and went to the door to try for some more treats. Ok so he doesn't talk but he is adorable. And as RS pointed out, he does say Milk. I think there are many words that he says but it is just so mumbled that it is hard for me to know if he really is saying a word or it I just think he is saying something. Thus I always appreciate when some one else confirms what I hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment