Sunday, October 24, 2004


Vampire, Kiss, Happy/Dopey
Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to say that your children are really and truly among the most beautiful in the world. The pictures are great!

And your entries are NOT too long. I'll have to speak with R & R about this.... -rs

Beth said...

RS - Here is the thing I find interesting - You who has no time to spare each day tolerate my long, long posts but the inlaws who are retired and thus should have some leisure time find them annoying long....I think it is just an age thing. Let's vow now to never get any older than we are now. I'm in if you are.
Oh and as soon as you start your blog, I will be able to comment in print on how beautiful and precious your children are.

Beth said...

Ok I should clarify that when I say - let's never get any older than we are now, I am talking about not ever changing the way we act and feel now. So mentally staying this age. Not that I don't want to live for another day, year, decade...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am SO IN!!! But the thing is, you have to tell me when I start drooping-- you know, tell me when I start to age (in the way you mean), so that I can hurry up and get young again.

And yes, I do plan to start a blog. I plan to. It's all in the planning stages. And the planning stages are really big, and long, and.... long. And the reason for this is not so much that I have elaborate plans (I don't), but because I am SO BUSY.

But I do have time to read your blog. With pleasure. Thanks for writing. -rs

Anonymous said...

The retirees like brief blogs because we fall asleep after five lines. And you can't stay young! We tried it. And you and rs are as young as you're going to ever be. But, to speak for ourselves, we did stay up with those two active and adorable children in the pumpkin patch. Nobody offered to help us. But, of course, we weren't asking for help anyway. We wanted them all to ourselves. It was terrific! Loved every minute of it. Oops! We are past our line limit. Bye.

Beth said...

Yes you did keep up with the kids and you did get them great pumpkins. And it was a great weekend all around.
But I am still going to write long posts when I have the time.

Post a Comment