Thursday, August 26, 2004

Not much

Sorry I have been away from the computer for a few days. I was in a Microsoft Access class for the past two days so my schedule has been all messed up. I got out of class early today. In fact we were so early that the instructor threw in a 2 hour query class for free and I was still home by 2:30. Jack is asleep and we are just waiting for Eric and Olivia to come home. I am hoping they come home early and maybe we can go out but know Eric he will use the knowledge that I was getting out early to stay at school late. Oh well. I was going to take a picture of Jack sleeping because he is just so cute with his little butt up in the air but when I went to get the camera it was still plugged into the computer from the last time I upload pictures which also meant that it was still on and thus the batteries had died. UGH so I am recharging and will hope to get you some new pics this weekend.
Olivia was suppose to go on a field trip today but it was cancelled at the last minute. We aren't sure why but we assume that since Cresset is permission crazy that the preschool teacher just didn't fill out some form that she needed to by the time she was suppose to and thus no field trip. Well you can imagine the turmoil this would cause for one four year old and there are at least 8 four year olds in the class. (Not to mention the 3 and 2 year olds) So they were having a water day at school instead. Olivia had to bring her swim suit and a towel. It looked like rain this morning but the sun did come out and it is nice and hot so a great day for water.
that is all I have. Now I must let you know that the one thing that helps a blog survive is reassurance that someone is reading. The only way I know that you are reading is if you comment. There should be a high lighted comment area that you can just click on after each entry I put up. So lets feed the blog!!!!!
Thanks

1 comment:

Beth said...

(Ok I am assumeing this is from Katie so if I am wrong correct me.)
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!!!!
and for fueling the blog.
Hugs and kisses from all of us.

Post a Comment